This website is run by Batheaston Medical Centre. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means we have designed so that you are able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- suggesting what to do if you cannot access parts of this website
- if you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact us:
Call 01225 828158
Write to us at Coalpit Road, Batheaston, Bath BA1 7NP
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 28 days.
Also see this page /accessibility/
Reporting accessibility problems with this website –
If you cannot view the map on our contact us page, /contact-us/ call or email us as above.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the Practice Manager as above.
We recognize some of our website may not be accessible and we’ve assessed the cost of fixing the issues with navigation and accessing information, and with interactive tools and transactions. We believe that doing so now would be a disproportionate burden within the meaning of the accessibility regulations. We will make another assessment when the supplier contract is up for renewal, this is likely to be within the next 12 months maximum.