Vaccination is available from mid September.
Please contact the practice as soon as possible if you fall into any of the following groups:
- 65 years or older (including those becoming 65 years by the 31st March 2015)
- All pregnant women including those who become pregnant during the flu season
- Carer for someone elderly or disabled who could not cope if you were to be ill
- All children aged 2, 3 & 4 years on 1 September 2014
- Or if you fall into one of the following risk groups:
- Heart Disease
- Respiratory Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease at stage 3, 4 or 5
- Stroke / TIA
- Liver Disease
- Chronic Neurological Disease
- Immunosuppressed: Spleen dysfunction, no spleen, on chemotherapy, HIV
You may have received a letter inviting you in previous years but will not necessarily receive one this year.
Please contact the practice on 01225 858128 to make your appointment.